We’re looking for talented people to join our team!
Check out our open positions or send your CV to the email below for future opportunities
Evogene is looking for a Project Manager to lead multi-disciplinary R&D projects that combine software (computational biology), experimental biology and chemistry. The R&D projects are performed per internal and external (e.g. subsidiaries, customers, collaborators) needs. The candidate will report to Head of Project management.
The position includes:
- Work closely with customers and Evogene multidisciplinary teams to develop project work plans including objectives, deliverables, timelines, and budget.
- Identify critical path activities and bottlenecks.
- Monitor and coordinate the progress of project activities, ensure execution according to plan (milestones objectives and budget).
- Manage and monitor project workflows and budgets.
- Mange cross-company interface with various teams, as well as external customers interface.
- Previous experience of at least 3 years in projects management in the life science industry.
- Academic qualifications –Bsc/Msc in Biology or other life science field – must.
- Demonstrated experience leading projects across multidisciplinary teams (R&D, biological and computational teams).
- Experience in overseeing the execution of project milestones. Managing the priorities and project dependencies.
- Extensive experience and comfort with Gantt charts, project management softwares and Excel.
- Experience with software research and development project management practices – big advantage.
- Financial knowledge and understanding- advantage.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies – advantage.
Evogene is a leading biotechnology company developing novel products for life science markets using a unique computational predictive biology platform.
Management position with proven experience as a Linux System Administrator.
The candidate should be an innovator with proven strategy development and project implementation skills, and a strong leader with some experience leading a team. The candidate will be in charge of developing and administrating Kubernetes based, Peta scale, high throughput computing architecture, as well as managing the DevOps and IT team.
- Proved knowledge with Kubernetes based ecosystems.
- Experience in delivery a start 2 end CI/CD infrastructure for a variety of development teams.
- Experienced Python programmer.
- Fast and flexible learner, self-learner.
- Strong Troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to think “out-of-the-box” to provide solutions in a non-standard production. environment.
Required Academic Education:
- Preferably with a background of exact sciences or equivalent work experience.
- Very seasoned Linux operating systems architect
- Managerial (team Leader)/project management experience
- Administrating experience in the below areas:
- Public clods – AWS/GCP/Azure/Oracle
- Sun/ Solaris
- MySQL/ Oracle SQL/ NoSQL
- Peta scale Data Warehouses
- HPC/grid computing
Evogene is looking for a Data Generation Technician to join the company’s Data Generation team (Phenotyping & Sampling).
The team is responsible for collecting data and samples on experiments and validations.
The DG team members utilizing computational equipment (computers, PDAs, cameras, etc.) while leading other employees (mostly hourly).
In addition, the team works with imaging and image analysis tools.
- Academic degree.
- Strong leading and training skills
- Out of the box thinker – Often resolving issues on the go and in the field.
- Ability to work outdoors and in flexible and unusual hours.
- Ability to be daily exposed to Evogene’s main crops (Maize, Wheat, Soy, Cannabis and model plants) and with liquid nitrogen.
- Organized, Accurate and Self-managed.
Evogene is looking for a bioinformatician with interest in genomics to work with a multi-disciplinary team of bioinformaticians, algorithm developers, software developers and R&D scientists. The bioinformatician will work closely with scientists to understand their analysis needs and provide the best computational biology strategies to deliver the results. The work involves developing, maintaining, and running high-throughput analysis pipelines, as well as collecting, processing, and analyzing large biological datasets.
- MSc/PhD in Biology/Bioinformatics.
- Hands-on experience with NGS data analyses.
- Hands-on experience with bioinformatics tools.
- Experience in working with Python in Linux environment.
- Knowledge of bacterial genomics – significant advantage.
- Knowledge of molecular biology assays – advantage.