We’re looking for talented people to join our team!
Check out our open positions or send your CV to the email below for future opportunities
Evogene is looking for a Project Manager to lead software and experimental biology and chemistry research and development (R&D) projects. The R&D projects are performed per internal and external (e.g. subsidiaries, customers, collaborators) needs.
The position includes:
- Plan and supervise activities for multiple projects, small and large-scale.
- Define and manage project expectations, ensure execution according to plan and mange ongoing impediments.
- Manage project workflows and budgets.
- Mange cross-company interface with product R&D, BD and finance teams, as well as customer interface.
- More than 1 year of experience in project management in high-tech/biotech – must.
- Experience with software research and development project management practices – must.
- Experience with biological research and development project management practices – big advantage.
- Familiarity with biology – must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Financial knowledge and understanding.
- High-level organizational skills.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Fluent English.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies – advantage.
- Academic qualifications – B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Biology – advantage
The project manager needs to have the ability to focus on details and technicalities while simultaneously retaining a comprehensive vision of the big picture.
- Work well under pressure, have great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership and assertiveness. Goals oriented.
- Ability to multi-task with ease and composure.
- Good analytical skills and eye for details. Thorough assessment of risk and understanding of cause & effect.
- Ability to handle escalations and solve crises and conflicts related to the project.