We’re looking for talented people to join our team!
Check out our open positions or send your CV to the email below for future opportunities
Evogene is looking for a computational product developer to join the MicroBoost AI multidisciplinary product team. The product developer will lead the development of a portfolio of innovative computational tools, specifically aimed at microbial products for the Ag and Human industry.
- Translating customers’ needs into computational abilities and tool design to address customer’s needs
- Designing and managing the development of computational tools and resources by working closely with customers and company research and development teams
- Verifying the predictive capabilities of newly developed computational tools
- Assessing and promoting Evogene’s technological edge in the microbial genomics arena
- PhD degree in bioinformatics or PhD in biology with strong bioinformatic background or equivalent experience from the industry in these fields
- Deep understanding of genomics. Experience in microbial genomics/ microbiome analysis is a significant advantage.
- Strong background in functional genomics and in the use of computational strategies to derive biological insights from OMIC data.
- Experience with genomic analysis tools. Programming skills is an advantage
- Ability to organize, coordinate and motivate others within the framework of an interdisciplinary project
- Excellent presentation skills with an ability to simplify complex scientific and technological subjects for a non-technological audience
Evogene is looking for a Project Manager to lead software and experimental biology and chemistry research and development (R&D) projects. The R&D projects are performed internally per internal and external (e.g. subsidiaries, customers, collaborators) needs.
The position includes:
- Plan and supervise activities for multiple projects, small and large-scale.
- Define and manage project expectations, ensure execution according to plan and mange ongoing impediments.
- Manage project workflows and budgets.
- Mange cross-company interface with product R&D, BD and finance teams, as well as customer interface.
- More than 1 year of experience in project management in high-tech/biotech – must.
- Experience with research and development project management practices.
- Academic qualifications – B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Biology.
- Familiarity with biology – must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Financial knowledge and understanding.
- High-level organizational skills.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Fluent English.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies – advantage.
The project manager needs to have the ability to focus on details and technicalities while simultaneously retaining a comprehensive vision of the big picture.
- Work well under pressure, have great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership and assertiveness. Goals oriented.
- Ability to multi-task with ease and composure.
- Good analytical skills and eye for details. Thorough assessment of risk and understanding of cause & effect.
- Ability to handle escalations and solve crises and conflicts related to the project.
Evogene (NASDAQ: EVGN, TASE: EVGN.TA) a leading computational biology company targeting to revolutionize life-science product development across several market segments, located in Rehovot. We are looking for an Investor Relations Manager for a temporary position//a replacement for an extended maternity leave. The Position includes working closely with the Company’s CEO and Chairman of the board.
- Responsibility for all the company’s external communications, with primary focus on the US and Israeli capital markets, including: scientific press releases, quarterly press releases, conference call script, investor presentations, business sections in 20-F and others.
- Implement corporate Investor Relations strategy.
- Manage the communication with company investors.
- Manage external investor relation firms.
- Manage investor and public relations’ calendar and budget.
- Initiate media coverage.
- Prepare materials and company executives for participation in investor related conferences.
- English – mother tongue. Hebrew- fluent.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4+ years professional experience in a similar position.
- Experience in investor relations in a global environment. Experience in working with companies traded on Nasdaq/NYSE – significant advantage.
- Background and a wide understanding in capital markets – a must.
Evogene is looking for a Data Generation Technician to join the company’s Data Generation team (Phenotyping & Sampling).
The team is responsible for collecting data and samples on Evogene’s experiments and validations. The DG team members works mainly in Israel and at time aboard. Utilizing computational equipment (computers, PDAs, cameras, etc.) while leading other employees (mostly hourly). In addition, the team works with imaging and image analysis tools.
- Strong leading and training skills
- Out of the box thinker – Often resolving issues on the go and in the field.
- Ability to work outdoors and in flexible and unusual hours.
- Ability to be daily exposed to Evogene’s main crops (Maize, Wheat, Soy, Cannabis and model plants) and with liquid nitrogen.
- Organized, Accurate and Self-managed.
- Academic degree.
- Previous experience with plants.
- Previous experience in Phenotyping or Sampling.
- Backgrounds in digital photography, optics, image processing, data processing and Office applications (mostly Excel)
If you are a fast team player and want to be part of Computational Technologies, Evogene is looking for you!
Development and data engineering in close interaction with a multi-disciplinary team of bioinformaticians, algorithm developers, product managers and researchers.
The work involves developing multi-tier front-end/back-end systems, including complex data integration pipelines and data structures representing biological concepts using rich UI with data visualization graphics.
- Sc. in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- At least 1 year of experience as data architect, planning solutions in big-data area.
- Highly experienced in SQL/no-SQL databases
- Hands on experience with docker.
- Experience working with GCP/AWS.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in Python/Node.JS.
- Hands on experience in VueJS/React/Angular.
- Experience working with REST API/GraphQL.
- Experience with development in Unix/Linux environment.
- Work on various projects and enjoy diversity.
- Background in bioinformatics / chemoinformatics.
- Hands on experience with microservices architecture and Kubernetes.