We’re looking for talented people to join our team!
Check out our open positions or send your CV to the email below for future opportunities
Evogene is looking for a Data Generation Technician to join the company’s Data Generation team (Phenotyping & Sampling).
The team is responsible for collecting data and samples on experiments and validations.
The DG team members utilizing computational equipment (computers, PDAs, cameras, etc.) while leading other employees (mostly hourly).
In addition, the team works with imaging and image analysis tools.
- Academic degree.
- Strong leading and training skills
- Out of the box thinker – Often resolving issues on the go and in the field.
- Ability to work outdoors and in flexible and unusual hours.
- Ability to be daily exposed to Evogene’s main crops (Maize, Wheat, Soy, Cannabis and model plants) and with liquid nitrogen.
- Organized, Accurate and Self-managed.
Evogene is looking for a Project Manager to lead software and experimental biology and chemistry research and development (R&D) projects. The R&D projects are performed per internal and external (e.g. subsidiaries, customers, collaborators) needs.
The position includes:
- Plan and supervise activities for multiple projects, small and large-scale.
- Define and manage project expectations, ensure execution according to plan and mange ongoing impediments.
- Manage project workflows and budgets.
- Mange cross-company interface with product R&D, BD and finance teams, as well as customer interface.
- More than 1 year of experience in project management in high-tech/biotech – must.
- Experience with software research and development project management practices – must.
- Experience with biological research and development project management practices – big advantage.
- Familiarity with biology – must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Financial knowledge and understanding.
- High-level organizational skills.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Fluent English.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies – advantage.
- Academic qualifications – B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Biology – advantage
The project manager needs to have the ability to focus on details and technicalities while simultaneously retaining a comprehensive vision of the big picture.
- Work well under pressure, have great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership and assertiveness. Goals oriented.
- Ability to multi-task with ease and composure.
- Good analytical skills and eye for details. Thorough assessment of risk and understanding of cause & effect.
- Ability to handle escalations and solve crises and conflicts related to the project.