We’re looking for talented people to join our team!
Check out our open positions or send your CV to the email below for future opportunities
If you are a fast developer and want to be part of Computational Technologies, Evogene is looking for you!
Full Stack development in close interaction with a multi-disciplinary team of bioinformaticians, algorithm developers, product managers and researchers.
The work involves developing multi-tier front-end/back-end systems, including complex data integration pipelines and data structures representing biological concepts using rich UI with data visualization graphics.
• B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent work experience.
• At least 3 years of hands-on experience in Python/Node.JS.
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience in VueJS/React/Angular.
• Experience working with REST API/GraphQL.
• Experience with SQL/no-SQL databases
• Experience with development in Unix/Linux environment.
• Work on various projects and enjoy diversity.
• Background in bioinformatics / chemoinformatics.
• Data visualization, especially using Web technologies (UX).
• Hands on experience with microservices architecture.
• Hands on experience with docker.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer which will be in-charge of developing, maintaining and upscaling our next generation, peta scale, K8s cloud.
The ideal candidate must have the following requirements:
Proven Experience with:
- Kubernetes (K8S)
- Atlassian suites
Is comfortable around Linux OS, including:
- Package management
At least basic understanding of:
Skills and abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Fast and flexible learner, self-learner.
We are looking for a PMO to join us!
• Introduce project management tools and processes, and develop project management monitoring methodologies (including Budget, timelines, scope and resource allocation)
• Lead account management for EVGN’s customers (subsidiaries and collaborations existing and new).
• Have the ability to focus on details and technicalities while simultaneously retaining a comprehensive big picture.
• Lead a team of project managers. The position reports into the company’s EVP Corporate development.
• At least 4 years of team management experience
• Academic qualifications – Business and/or Industrial engineering – a must!
• Great leadership skills