We’re looking for talented people to join our team!
Check out our open positions or send your CV to the email below for future opportunities
We are looking for a travel and admin manager.
Full-time position (partial hybrid), reporting to VP HR.
- The position includes coordination of all travel arrangements; Schedule hotels, flights, car rental, and prepare itineraries.
- Assist with Visa processing and other travel related documentation.
- Monitors and facilitates the use of company air travel credit cards, frequent flyer programs, and other applicable rewards and loyalty programs.
- Processes reimbursements for travel expenses.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Managing all admin aspects in the company.
- Support and backup the admin assistants (front-desk and CEO’s PA) – serve as a focal point for all employees for administration tasks.
- Support HR department with wellbeing activities.
- Commitment to being available in flexible hours.
- Fluent English – a must
- At least 2-3 years as a travel coordinator – mandatory.
- Over 5 years of administration experience in high-tech/startup/biotech company – advance.
- Comfortable managing high volume travel request as well as constantly advising the travel function itself.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of the travel industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Evogene (NASDAQ: EVGN, TASE: EVGN.TA) is a leading computational biology company targeting to revolutionize life-science product development across several market segments, located in Rehovot. We are looking for an Investor Relations Manager.
The Position includes working closely with the Company’s CEO and Chairman of the Board.
- Manage all the company’s external communications with the US and Israeli capital markets. Develop the messaging and materials addressing the investor and analyst community (press releases, presentations, IR website content, etc.)
- Manage the communication with company investors.
- Manage external investor relation firms.
- Lead the quarterly/yearly earnings reporting process, including drafting: conference call scripts, press releases, Q&A, and overseeing the conference calls, business sections in 20-F, and others.
- Implement a corporate Investor Relations strategy.
- Manage investor and public relations calendar and budget.
- Take part in the initiation of media coverage.
- Prepare materials and company executives for participation in investor-related conferences.
- Organize investor relations events including conferences, roadshows, shareholders/investors’ meetings, etc.
- English – mother tongue. Hebrew- fluent.
- A. in Social Science (Economics, Business Management, Statistics, etc.)
- Professional experience in a similar position.
- Experience in Investor Relations in a global environment. Experience in working with companies traded on Nasdaq/NYSE – significant advantage.
- Background and a wide understanding of capital markets – a must.
Evogene is looking for a biologist with a strong background in bioinformatics and microbial genomics for advancing the development of an innovative computational prediction platform that targets microbial product development challenges.
The work will be done as part of the MicroBoost product team in the position of a product manager.
The candidate should have extensive knowledge in functional genomics tools, databases relevant to this field and approaches for merging different data layers for obtaining biological insights.
The work will be done in close collaboration with bioinformatic, algorithm developer and system development teams as well as end-users of this platform. The employee will play a central role in shaping the computational platform and adjusting it for providing computational prediction solutions addressing the main challenges of microbial product development.
- Ph.D. in Microbiology with a strong background in bioinformatics / Ph.D. in bioinformatics with a strong background in Microbiology / Ph.D. in system biology with a background in bacterial genomics.
- Knowledge in bacterial genomics/microbiology.
- Knowledge in bioinformatics tools and approaches for microbial genomic prediction.
- Ability to translate commercial/scientific needs to computational tool solutions.
- A team player – ability to work closely and in cooperation with different teams.
- Multitasking capabilities.
- Strong communication skills.