We’re looking for talented people to join our team!
Check out our open positions or send your CV to the email below for future opportunities
Evogene (NASDAQ: EVGN, TASE: EVGN.TA) a leading computational biology company targeting to revolutionize life-science product development across several market segments, located in Rehovot. We are looking for an Investor Relations Manager for a temporary position//a replacement for an extended maternity leave. The Position includes working closely with the Company’s CEO and Chairman of the board.
- Responsibility for all the company’s external communications, with primary focus on the US and Israeli capital markets, including: scientific press releases, quarterly press releases, conference call script, investor presentations, business sections in 20-F and others.
- Implement corporate Investor Relations strategy.
- Manage the communication with company investors.
- Manage external investor relation firms.
- Manage investor and public relations’ calendar and budget.
- Initiate media coverage.
- Prepare materials and company executives for participation in investor related conferences.
- English – mother tongue. Hebrew- fluent.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4+ years professional experience in a similar position.
- Experience in investor relations in a global environment. Experience in working with companies traded on Nasdaq/NYSE – significant advantage.
- Background and a wide understanding in capital markets – a must.
Evogene is looking for a Data Generation Technician to join the company’s Data Generation team (Phenotyping & Sampling).
The team is responsible for collecting data and samples on Evogene’s experiments and validations. The DG team members works mainly in Israel and at time aboard. Utilizing computational equipment (computers, PDAs, cameras, etc.) while leading other employees (mostly hourly). In addition, the team works with imaging and image analysis tools.
- Strong leading and training skills
- Out of the box thinker – Often resolving issues on the go and in the field.
- Ability to work outdoors and in flexible and unusual hours.
- Ability to be daily exposed to Evogene’s main crops (Maize, Wheat, Soy, Cannabis and model plants) and with liquid nitrogen.
- Organized, Accurate and Self-managed.
- Academic degree.
- Previous experience with plants.
- Previous experience in Phenotyping or Sampling.
- Backgrounds in digital photography, optics, image processing, data processing and Office applications (mostly Excel)
If you are a fast developer and want to be part of Computational Technologies, Evogene is looking for you!
Full Stack development in close interaction with a multi-disciplinary team of bioinformaticians, algorithm developers, product managers and researchers.
The work involves developing multi-tier front-end/back-end systems, including complex data integration pipelines and data structures representing biological concepts using rich UI with data visualization graphics.
• B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent work experience.
• At least 3 years of hands-on experience in Python/Node.JS.
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience in VueJS/React/Angular.
• Experience working with REST API/GraphQL.
• Experience with SQL/no-SQL databases
• Experience with development in Unix/Linux environment.
• Work on various projects and enjoy diversity.
• Background in bioinformatics / chemoinformatics.
• Data visualization, especially using Web technologies (UX).
• Hands on experience with microservices architecture.
• Hands on experience with docker.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer which will be in-charge of developing, maintaining and upscaling our next generation, peta scale, K8s cloud.
The ideal candidate must have the following requirements:
Proven Experience with:
- Kubernetes (K8S)
- Atlassian suites
Is comfortable around Linux OS, including:
- Package management
At least basic understanding of:
Skills and abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Fast and flexible learner, self-learner.