Evogene to Participate at Global AgInvesting 2014 Conference28/04/2014
Evogene Ltd. (NYSE; TASE: EVGN), a leading plant genomics company specializing in enhancing crop productivity for the food, feed and biofuel industries, announced today that Assaf Oron, Evogene's Executive Vice President Strategy and Business Development, will participate at the AgTech Investment Summit taking place at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel, New York City on Thursday, May 1st, 2014.
Mr. Oron will take part at the 'Inputs: Seeds, Crop Protection, Plant Nutrition' panel taking place at 11:00 am. The panel will host key industry leaders to discuss advancement and drivers behind the global seed and crop protection industries.
About Evogene Ltd.
Evogene (NYSE, TASE: EVGN) is a plant genomics company, utilizing a proprietary integrated technology infrastructure to enhance seed traits underlying crop productivity. Evogene offers a complete solution for crop productivity improvement through biotechnology and advanced breeding using a unique technology infrastructure that is based on a deep scientific understanding of plant genomics and proprietary computational capabilities. The Company has strategic collaborations with world-leading agricultural companies to develop improved seed traits in relation to yield and a-biotic stress (such as tolerance to drought), and biotic stress (such as resistance to disease), in key crops as corn, soybean, wheat and rice. In addition, Evogene has earlier stage operations in agriculture chemicals and seeds for second generation feedstock for biodiesel. For more information, please visit www.evogene.com
This press release contains "forward-looking statements" relating to future events. These statements may be identified by words such as "may", “expects”, "intends", “anticipates”, “plans”, “believes”, “scheduled”, “estimates” or words of similar meaning. Such statements are based on current expectations, estimates, projections and assumptions, describe opinions about future events, involve certain risks and uncertainties which are difficult to predict and are not guarantees of future performance. Therefore, actual future results, performance or achievements of Evogene may differ materially from what is expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements due to a variety of factors, many of which beyond Evogene's control, including, without limitation, those risk factors contained in Evogene’s reports filed with the appropriate securities authority. Evogene disclaims any obligation or commitment to update these forward-looking statements to reflect future events or developments or changes in expectations, estimates, projections and assumptions.
Press releases for 2014
- CNH Industrial and Evogene Subsidiary Announce Ongoing Collaboration for the Development of a Mechanized Harvesting Solution for Castor Beans
- Evogene Reports Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- Evogene Announces Expansion of Crop Protection Activities
- Evogene’s Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Announcement Schedule
- Evogene Subsidiary and Embrapa to Cooperate on Advancing Castor Cultivation in Brazil
- Evogene Reports Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- Evogene to Present at Credit Suisse 2014 Basic Materials Conference
- Evogene to Present at Jefferies 2014 Global Industrials Conference
- Evogene’s Second Quarter 2014 Earnings Announcement Schedule
- Evogene Announces Amendment to Bayer Wheat Agreement to Focus on Discovery of Novel Genomic Promoters
- Evogene and Marrone Bio Innovations Sign Multi-Year Collaborative Agreement
- Evogene Reports First Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- Evogene Enters the Field of Insect Resistance
- Evogene to Participate at Global AgInvesting 2014 Conference
- Evogene’s First Quarter 2014 Earnings Announcement Schedule
- Evogene Announces Filing of 2013 Annual Report
- Evogene Subsidiary and SLC Agricola Sign Collaboration Agreement for Commercial Production of Castor Bean in Brazil
- Evogene Reports Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2013 Financial Results
- Evogene Enhances Predictive Gene Stacking Capabilities
- Evogene’s Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Earnings Announcement Schedule
- Evogene Launches Target Discovery Platform for Novel Herbicides
- Evogene to Present at 'Plant and Animal Genome XXII' International Conference