DevOps-Linux expert JB-299Job Description:DevOps team member in charge of developing and administrating Peta scale high throughput computing architecture.
Academic Education:Preferably with a background of exact sciences or equivalent work experience.
Requirements:- Very seasoned Linux operating systems architect- Experienced in programing in Perl or Python- Fast and flexible learner, self-learner.
Advantages:Experience in the below areas:Administrating Sun/ SolarisAdministrating My SQL/ Oracle SQL/ NoSQLAdministrating Peta scale Data WarehousesAdministrating grid computing-SGE or LSFOpen LDAP
Business Development Manager JB-305
Business Development Manager will be leading Business field/unit:
- An expert in his/her field
- Defining the business strategy
- Identifying new leads and potential new business
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Translate complicated R&D capabilities and assets into a clear business offer
- Generate growth in revenue
- Previous Business Development position with proven success in creating new business.
- Previous experience in leading business development initiatives including new product concepts and new markets in a technology oriented market (advantage for life science).
- Proven ability to rapidly learn and understand new complex technologies
- Proven negotiation and deal closing skills
Required academic education:
Business education BA / MBA – must
Biology / agriculture background – BA/Msc - advantage
Required business skills: Able to undertake and independently manage processes, market and competitive analysis, creating business models and product marketing.
Other skills: team player, social and business skills, fluent English.
Director of IP JB-309
Lead the company’s IP strategy from conception to implementation
Provide IP counseling to R&D and project units across the company
Conduct landscape studies and assessments of inventions potential/patentability, freedom to operate
Manage the company’s IP portfolio, and interface outside counsel including patent application drafting and prosecution.
Lead the IP team.
Previous position as Corporate Patent Counsel or patent attorney in the field of Biotechnology, life sciences or similar - a must.
Advanced academic background in life sciences – an advantage
Self-reliant, capable of effectively presenting and communicating abstract and complicated issues, Strong management and leadership skills, excellent strategic vision, team player with high social skills, innovative thinker, fluent English
Researcher (Bacteriologist) for the insect control group JB-304
Molecular entemopathogenicity research for discovery of novel insect control solutions adapted for the agricultural industry.
Multidisciplinary omics-dependent R&D.
Holding an up-to-date scientific & technological knowledgebase.
Data analysis & documentation.
Presenting research to internal & external working groups.
Daily communication with a US-based remote site.
Interfacing with a wide range of teams: computational developers; laboratory and agronomy teams; project managers; business development; consultants & business partners.
Doctorate or postdoctoral training in the field of bacteriology - must
Extensive knowledge in bacterial genetics & molecular microbiology – must
Knowledge in entomology – advantage
Experience in plant protection of field crops – advantage
Experience in the agricultural industry – advantage
Training/experience in bioinformatics - advantage
Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Ability to work under pressure and according to tight schedule
Ability to document, communicate and orally present information in English
IR/PR Manager JB-306
- Responsibility for all of the company’s external solutions, with primary focus on the US and Israeli capital markets, including sell side, buy side and media.
- Implement corporate PR strategy
- Work with External Public Relations to provide information, events and data for financial analysts
- Manage public relations, launch calendar, budget, and results tracking for the company
- Responsibility for the Evogene's web site
- Manage media programs for all Evogene events globally, including conferences
- Proactively seek out valued information for publishing and facilitating pitches and interviews with targeted media contacts
- Manage the creative aspects of projects including printed materials, photography, and graphics
- Conduct marketing communications activities
- Facilitate press events including interviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / MBA/ Economics / Accounting, or other relevant field
- Experience of at least 3 years in professional investor relations in global environment. Experience in working with companies traded on Nasdaq/ NYSE is advantage
- Familiarity of Associated Press style and realities of journalist priorities
- General awareness of financial communications
- Fluent speaker both in Hebrew and English
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Creative, representative, with great presentation skills
- Excellent organization and management skills with the ability to multitask
- Demonstrated ability to think independently, strategically, and effectively prioritize projects
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented and stressful environment